Nov 13, 2009
Ryan and Lynette Johnson of Bismarck North Dakota have joined Team Dakota (Brian Reinbold, State Distributor). Lynette and Ryan look forward to working with development of new Magic Color Page projects in the Dakota's.
Sept 18, 2009
As part of Pride of Dakota Day at the North Dakota State Capital, the Magic Color Page was on display. Demonstrations on how the product is used went on throughout the day as well as fielding questions from the many people in attendance.
November 17, 2008
Celebrity Sport Artist Kevin-John
Web Link - has joined with Awesome 2 Products to develop a line of Magic Color Pages featuring Kevin-John art. This product will be available as Gameday Giveaways, souvenirs and other sports related activities.
Awesome 2 Products will be attending the Winter Baseball Meeting December 8-10 to introduce the Magic Color Page
as a Gameday Giveaway. All Major and Minor League Baseball teams will
be in attendance.
- 1. Color -Color with any marker, including washable markers. It is best to use a soft tip marker as the hard tips may scratch off the coating.
- 2. Trim -Trim away any uncolored area with scissors if you wish.
- 3. Peel -Peel off backing. Place on shirt or any other fabric that be ironed. Cover with included ironing sheet.
- 4. Iron & Enjoy -Have an adult iron the Magic Color Page to the fabric using the high/cotton setting. Do Not use steam!
- 5. Cool - Allow to cool. Remove ironing sheet.
- 6. wash - Wash and dry shirt.
- 7. Wear
- - Wear & Enjoy!
|You can use The Magic Coloring Page on Jeans, Sweaters, Tote bags, Shoes, and more!|